It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
Hard to believe we’re at the end of another month, but this has been a hot one, so I am glad for it to go and bring us one step closer to fall and cooler weather. 🙂 Here are some of the best parts of the last week:
1. Sunday dinner prepared by my daughter-in-law. They had guests that came in late Sat. night and then left too late for them to get ready for church. So they came over to our house and made lunch while we were at church. So nice to come home to great smells and good food and company!
2. FaceTime with my little grandson. It’s nice to touch base during the week. He’ll chatter and show me things in his room and blow kisses. ♥
3. A new storage solution. I found these stamp storage bags at Hobby Lobby actually while looking for a different kind that I had seen on Pinterest. The ones I was originally looking for were more expensive and just opened on one side. These were cheaper and unzipped all the way around, making it easier to get to the one you want. I don’t stamp too very much any more, but having them organized and out of shoe boxes will encourage using them more than I have been. And, I still have balance on my Hobby Lobby gift cards, so they were free to me.
4. Another storage solution. I was looking for a plastic bin I could put on its side on a closet shelf to keep the items there from getting dusty. I couldn’t find anything plastic that would fit in that space, but I did find an oversized tote that fits just right. It has these wire things that go down the side to keep the sides firm, so it’s not collapsing like something made of fabric normally would. I like it!
5. Sweet comments on my 10th blogging anniversary post. The people I’ve met and friendships that have formed have been some of the best parts of blogging.
Happy Friday and Happy End of July!