It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
It seems like nearly every Friday I comment on how fast time flies by…but it really is hard to believe we’re 1/3 of the way through March already. Seems like March just got here! Here are a few favorites from the last week:
1. My husband’s birthday. He requested tacos for dinner and Boston Cream pie for dessert. It was fun to honor him on his special day.
2. A week with nothing scheduled was much needed after several very busy ones. There are always things to do, but it’s been nice not to have anything “extra” on the schedule this week.
3. Daffodils are beginning to bloom in the neighborhood! They’re not my favorite flowers, but I enjoy their perkiness and their signaling that spring really is on its way.
4. Dinner and roses from my son and daughter-in-law.
5. The Downton Abbey finale hit just the right notes.
Happy Weekend! And don’t forget to turn your clocks ahead Sat. night!