It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
Another week has flown by! Here are a few highlights from it:
1. My daughter-in-law’s birthday. It was fun to celebrate her. 🙂
2. The Blaze pizza place, Mittu’s lunch place of choice on her birthday. It’s kind of like Subway (only for pizza) in that you go down the line and tell them whatever sauces and toppings you want, and then they fire it up in their big oven for 3 minutes. They even have gluten-free crusts! My only complaint was that it was really noisy, especially the (supposedly) background music, but otherwise it was a fun outing.
3. A successful baby-sitting venture. I watched Timothy over at his house (because it’s more baby-proof and I’d be watching him alone) one morning when Mittu had an appointment, and he did fine – didn’t seem to be bothered at all when his parents left. We had great fun. 🙂
4. “Nose kisses.” That’s what Timothy’s parents call rubbing noses, and he has learned how to do so with vigor. 🙂
5. A successful dentist’s appointment. After dealing with a tooth being pulled and a bridge being put in at the beginning of last year, I’m greatly relieved when a routine cleaning shows no problems.