It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
This has been a week where it hasn’t been hard at all to find favorite highlights to share. Here are a few:
1. Pumpkin carving night with the family. Here’s the fruit of our labors:
2. Apple cider in the crockpot and my annual homemade caramel corn to go along with the above festivities.
3. Baked potatoes like Red Lobster’s using this recipe. Love those things and was happy to finally find a recipe for them.
4. A week of “finallys” – finally getting to some things that have been on my agenda for weeks, like getting a haircut, getting the rest of my fall decorations out, weeding some clothes out of my closet that I no longer wear, getting out and washing some winter clothes so they’re ready to wear, and cleaning out the inside of my car. Feels good to finally have those done.
5. This message on what the Bible calls our “flesh“ from a former pastor. I have heard him speak on this before in more detail, but it was nice to have the “condensed version” here. Very helpful.
How could I have forgotten to add getting back that hour of sleep last weekend? I don’t like the early evening darkness afterward, but I love that extra hour.