It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends. Here are some highlights from this week:
1. A belated birthday present. One of the things I had suggested for a birthday idea was this doily. I had forgotten about it, but it arrived this week. I think it is so pretty, and it fits this space so well.
2. A three-day weekend is always a nice thing. It was pretty quiet as all but Jesse were away, but we still did the traditional Labor Day burger grilling. 🙂
3. A good blend of rest and getting things done both Saturday and Monday. I love when it works out that way. Some weekends are more restful, needed some times, but I feel guilty if I don’t get something done. But full-blown, non-stop busy weekends are exhausting. It’s nice when there is a balance.
4. Some organizing in the craft/sewing room. I may show you next week. It’s nice when a better idea for how to set something up pops in one’s head unexpectedly. And then having time to actually implement it is a plus!
5. Taking some first steps towards fitness and losing 2 lbs already!
A nice week overall, and a pleasant day today (Thursday) as I am writing, with some cooler temperatures and gentle rainfall off and one. Hope your week has been good as well.
I can’t let this day go back without remembrance of the events of 9/11 and those suffered most by losing a loved one or suffering harm physically, emotionally, or mentally. My prayers are with them and our nation.