It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
It’s been a very good and productive week! Here are the highlights:
1. Easter. Wonderful morning at church, great food, and a fun time with the family.
2. Finished projects. I wrote here about completing some window valances that have been on my to-do list for way too long and got a couple of pillows done as well. Love how they change the room!
3. Swiss-Ham-Ring-Around, one of my favorite ways to use ham leftovers.
4. Dogwoods blooming! One of my favorite parts of spring! There’s another tree with airy lavender blooms along the roadsides here – I’ve asked what they are before but have forgotten. But it makes for pleasant scenery while driving!
5. Anticipation! My oldest son comes in this weekend for a few days, and we’ve been preparing for our little grandson’s first birthday next week. Can you believe it has been a year already?!