It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here are some of my favorite parts of the last week:
1. Our first babysitting gig with Timothy. Jason’s company has their Christmas party way early before the crowded holiday schedule, so that was his and Mittu’s first outing of significant length since bringing Timothy home. I was a little concerned that Timothy might cry and I wouldn’t find a way to calm him down – so far at that point I give him back to his parents. 🙂 But he did really well and we had a nice evening.
2. Jeremy is home! My oldest son flew in earlier this week.
3. Thanksgiving Day. Scrumptious food, lots of wonderful family togetherness, and much to be thankful for.
4. Help with clean-up. Jeremy and Jesse helped put things away and Jason, Mittu, and Jim cleaned up the kitchen while I had…
5. An after-dinner nap with my favorite little guy.
It doesn’t seem like it should be quite Christmas time yet, despite the Christmas items in stores, but we’re supposed to go get our tree today, so maybe decorating will get me into the holiday spirit. 🙂
Have a great weekend!