It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends. Here are five highlights:
1. Timothy is home! My little grandson finally got to come home from the NICU yesterday! That will probably be one of the fave fives for the year! 🙂 I was able to go over last night and hold him for a little while – so sweet.
2. Take-out two nights. I asked my husband if he’d bring something home for dinner Friday night, and then he offered to get something on Saturday night, too. It was nice to have a couple of nights “off.”
3. Not having a spider bite. 🙂 I’ve had a red spot with blisters on one leg for the last couple of days and probably would have just waited to see if it went away, but with it being Friday I was antsy about letting it go over the weekend. I was thinking it was some kind of bug bite, but the doctor said it looked like contact dermatitis, possibly poison ivy. It’s on part of my leg that doesn’t have full sensation due to transverse myelitis, so it doesn’t itch or hurt. 🙂 But he did prescribe a cream for it. I was glad they were able to see me today.
4. Antibiotics. My husband had been feeling pretty terrible with a sinus infection, but the antibiotics have started kicking in and he s been feeling a little better.
5. Our doctor’s office for getting me in today and for seeing my husband after hours one night this week.
Hope you have a great weekend!