It’s Friday, time to look back over the blessings of the week with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and other friends. Here are a few of mine:
1. Continued progress for my grandson Timothy. I had mentioned a bit of a setback last week, but he’s off the oxygen cannula and doing well this week. He’s almost 7 lbs. now and just having a few drops in heart rate and breathing a day. He’s at the stage where his system should be maturing enough that those will stop pretty soon, which means coming home is ever closer!
2. Getting to hold Timothy again, and he was awake for it this time! I love to watch his different expressions.
3. Visitors for great-grandma. A couple of ladies from church came over to visit her this week, and she really enjoyed it.
4. Able help. Both the weekend and weekday caregivers for Great-Grandma were on vacation this week and we were a little antsy about having someone new come in, but she worked out fine.
5. Flowers. My rose bushes are full of blooms and my two planters out front are filling out nicely.
Bonus faves: We got some much needed rain this week but not the predicted thunderstorms, and Jesse has received a couple of responses from places he has sent his resume to. One is out of state, and I am not quite sure I am ready for that yet! but we’re praying for the right job for him and will see how these work out.