As foretold, I haven’t been around online much this week due to Jeremy’s being here for his birthday. I’ve been enjoying having him here and the extra time with all the family together. So here are some favorites from the last week.
1. Having Jeremy here, of course, and celebrating his birthday (lasagna and Boston cream pie!) It’s been a quieter visit since the rest of the family had to work most of the week and we had Grandma here, but we’ve enjoyed talking and eating lots of food! Jim was able to take a couple of days off, and they went to the shooting range one day and bought and installed a new router another. Plus Jeremy helped me figure out a few computer-related issues.
2. Playing games all together as a family.
3. My new iPhone case, found by Googling “iphone 5 rubber case pink floral.” Love it!
4. Grilled steaks and cheesy potatoes. Since we couldn’t easily go to Jason and Mittu’s apartment for dinner one night, since Grandma’s caregiver leaves at 6, they brought dinner here. It was wonderful!
5. Mittu liked the anniversary gift I made for them! They celebrated four years together last week. We don’t usually exchange anniversary gifts, but they’ve done some nice things for ours, and I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest, so decided to try to do it now. This was what I used my cool hot glue gun for that I mentioned last week. I sort of followed this felt rose tutorial but used the hot glue gun instead of stitching.
I have the hanger set so that the flowers are on the bottom left side: I don’t know why I took the picture with them at the bottom.
It has been a lovely week. Hope yours has been, too!
Friday’s Fave Five is hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story, who invites us to share five of our favorite things from the last week. It’s a wonderful exercise in looking for and appreciating the good things God blesses us with. Click on the button to learn more, then go to Susanne’s to read others’ faves and link up your own.