Author Adam Blumer writes edge-of-your-seat suspense infused with Biblical principles. His new book, The Tenth Plague, will be released as an e-book on January 29. I’ll have more to say about it then, but meanwhile, if you’d like to have a chance to win a copy of The Tenth Plague or a physical copy of his first book, Fatal Illusions (linked to my review), go here or click on the graphic.
I'm a 50-something stay-at-home mom who loves to write about my family, funny or interesting things I see, and things God has taught me.
Feel free to Email me EXCEPT in regard to advertising. Any advertising you might see here is the responsibility of WordPress.com.
Join us for the Laura Ingalls Wilder Reading Challenge each February.!
- About me
- Meet Jesus
- Transverse Myelitis
To subscribe to Stray Thoughts:
- Book Review: Undetected
- Book Review: The Girl in the Gatehouse
- Austen in August Challenge Wrap-up
- Friday’s Fave Five
- Book Review: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus
- What’s On Your Nightstand: August 2014
- Laudable Linkage
- Friday’s Fave Five
- Book Review: The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- Finished Project: Sewing Machine Cover
- Book Review: Undetected | Stray Thoughts on Book Review: Unspoken by Dee Henderson
- Barbara H. on Coping when husband is away
- Kay, England on Coping when husband is away
- Greg on Coping when husband is away
- Hazel Ceej on Friday’s Fave Five
- Book Review: The Girl in the Gatehouse | Stray Thoughts on Book Review: The Maid of Fairbourne Hall
- Willow on Friday’s Fave Five
My Favorite Posts
- The Claims of Christ
- Blessed Assurance
- What God Does With Our Sin
- Reasons to Read the Bible
- God's Word...
- Having devotions when you're not feeling very devoted
- When there is no hunger for God's Word
- Why I Love Jesus
- God's Thumbprints
- Bible "One Anothers"
- Scriptural Reasons for Suffering
- Encouragement for Homemakers
- Encouragement for mothers of young children
- The Back Burner
- When No One Understands
- The Storm and the Rainbow
- Missionary Biographies
- When afraid to surrender
- When I need to be taken down a peg or two
- What do you say about this book?
- Fundamentalism and separatism
- Fundamentals and Secondary Issues
- The means of change
- Dear Me in 1973
- 1,245,865 hits
- Blogging Books Christian Life Christian Womanhood Crafts Decorating Family Friday's Fave Five Fun stuff Holidays Homemaking Hymns and Spiritual Songs Laudable Linkage Marriage Memes Ministry Missionary Anecdotes Parenting Photo Scavenger Hunt Poems Quotes Recipes Religion Show and Tell Friday Stray thoughts The Bible The Week in Words Thoughts From Scripture Thursday Thirteen Works For Me Wednesday
- Links: My Technorati Profile