Author Adam Blumer writes edge-of-your-seat suspense infused with Biblical principles. His new book, The Tenth Plague, will be released as an e-book on January 29. I’ll have more to say about it then, but meanwhile, if you’d like to have a chance to win a copy of The Tenth Plague or a physical copy of his first book, Fatal Illusions (linked to my review), go here or click on the graphic.
I'm a 50-something stay-at-home mom who loves to write about my family, funny or interesting things I see, and things God has taught me.
Feel free to Email me EXCEPT in regard to advertising. Any advertising you might see here is the responsibility of WordPress.com.
Join us for the Laura Ingalls Wilder Reading Challenge each February.!
- About me
- Meet Jesus
- Transverse Myelitis
To subscribe to Stray Thoughts:
- Friday’s Fave Five
- Why Read Biographies?
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biography: A Short List of Several
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biography: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biography: Charlie Wedemeyer, a Motivational Speaker Who Couldn’t Speak
- What’s On Your Nightstand: October 2014
- Book Review: The Old Curiosity Shop
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biography: The Last CIM Missionaries in Communist China
- Laudable Linkage
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biographies: Rosalind Goforth Learns Submission
- Faith on Friday’s Fave Five
- brenda on Friday’s Fave Five
- 31 Days of Inspirational Biography | Stray Thoughts on Why Read Biographies?
- Dianna on Friday’s Fave Five
- Friday’s Fave Five | Stray Thoughts on 31 Days of Inspirational Biography
- Friday’s Fave Five | Stray Thoughts on Friday’s Fave Five
- Lisa notes... on Why Read Biographies?
My Favorite Posts
- The Claims of Christ
- Blessed Assurance
- What God Does With Our Sin
- Reasons to Read the Bible
- God's Word...
- Having devotions when you're not feeling very devoted
- When there is no hunger for God's Word
- Why I Love Jesus
- God's Thumbprints
- Bible "One Anothers"
- Scriptural Reasons for Suffering
- Encouragement for Homemakers
- Encouragement for mothers of young children
- The Back Burner
- When No One Understands
- The Storm and the Rainbow
- Missionary Biographies
- When afraid to surrender
- When I need to be taken down a peg or two
- What do you say about this book?
- Fundamentalism and separatism
- Fundamentals and Secondary Issues
- The means of change
- Dear Me in 1973
- 1,271,789 hits
- Blogging Books Christian Life Christian Womanhood Crafts Decorating Family Friday's Fave Five Fun stuff Holidays Homemaking Hymns and Spiritual Songs Laudable Linkage Marriage Memes Ministry Missionary Anecdotes Parenting Photo Scavenger Hunt Poems Quotes Religion Show and Tell Friday Stray thoughts Suffering The Bible The Week in Words Thoughts From Scripture Thursday Thirteen Works For Me Wednesday
- Links: My Technorati Profile